Freitag, 7. Februar 2014

Samstag, den 8.Febraur.2014

Guten Morgen liebe Leute
Ich hoffe ihr seid gut in den Februar gestartet :)
So also ich poste heute mal um 06:48, da ich die letzten drei Tage Nachtschicht hatte:)
Und ich schreibe kein aktuelles Thema, da ich ja nichts mitbekommen hatte, da ich nur schlief, aß und auf der Arbeit war.
Und ich hatte heute Nacht einen "kreativanfall" und da habe ich mal wieder einen Text geschrieben in meiner Herzsprache

The madness begins, where the dreaming ends.

once upon a time, i dreamed a little dream.it was five o'clock in the morning.tik tok.I stand up from bed and i go in the garden.the sun was growing up. In the night, the raindrops has fallen on the trees and on the gras. It was so silent.I don't like loud sounds.It comes a man, he look like my Brother.He say "what would you do here? Come in the House, Mom and Dad wouldn't be pleased."I say "No! Don't say anything! Leave me alone."So he touched my Arm and take me in the House.In my bed, i was still angry, i just was a little girl, i cannot make what i want.I remembered, in much movies, one guy take a knife and make the other speechless.So i take a knife and go to my Brohter.He laughs and say "Don't play Pirate, Cpt. Lil." I walk with these knife and stabbed in his stomach.He screamed.I, he and the bed painted red.I stabbed more and more.After a while, my Brother lay in his bed and my mommy and my daddy stand behind us.He take the knife away and  a called a Doctor.My Brother was layed in a big bag and i'll was take with the doc.So a while of years, i'm in a new house, without parents.One time a Nurse had say to me "The madness begins where the dreaming ends." But i could swear, all was a dream and i'm still Cpt, Lil, there sit in the garden at five o'clock in the Morning.
Ja bitte fragt mich nicht, wie ich auf so etwas komme :)
Aber ich hoffe es gefällt euch
Dann schlaft noch schön und bitte vergewissert euch, das ihr wirklich träumt :)

Alles Gute&Liebe,
Screamie ♥ 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen